Sunday 22 January 2012

New Year. New Aim. New Dream.

Well,it's New Year's eve. As usual I had my reunion dinner with my family bla,bla,bla. I can go on and on but you all will be sleeping by the time I finish this. So here's one of my new year's wish.  I want to own this:

Hyundai Veloster

That''s one hot looking red hatch!

I get to know this car from a K-drama called City Hunter where my man-crush Lee Min Ho is driving it! This car model incorporates Hyundai's new design language known as fluidic sculpture. I don't know what that means but Hyundai is definitely doing a good job. The car looks good from every angle and enough to keep an automotive enthusiast like me drooling over my laptop! It looks as if it's flowing even when it's stationary. Now that's what I call a good design. 

I hope 2012 have some excitement in store for me and I am looking forward to it! When I say excitement,I don't mean the end of the world. Curse u Mayans! =P Nevertheless,I will do something amazing this year and I want everyone to know what I'm made of.  I'm Nigel Lau and I will make it happen!  ★ Gong Xi Fatt Chai to all u chinks out there! Huat lahhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment